FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS > $100 (USA, Canada, Norway and Switzerland)
The lace-up boots born from Anvil x Velasca, in rustic grey leather. Sturdy, with leather laces and a rubber sole. Comfortable in town, perfect for the countryside.
Made in Montegranaro (Italy)
The blake construction directly sews the insole and sole together from inside the shoe with a single stitch. It’s the lightest and most flexible choice you can make for classical style shoes.
Unrefined leather goes through the traditional process called “tanning”. And is treated so to prevent it from decomposition or loss in flexibility. Afterwards, the leather is put in a rotating wood barrel with water and gray coloring solution for dyeing. Water is then warmed up to 60°C to help the color bind to the leather for a lasting finish.
With the highest Italian quality and long lasting features, under the shoe there is a solid rubber. The sole is so resistant because the exterior is made of rubber while the interior is leather. This makes a superb double sole.
Full grain calfskin, the most external and precious part, undergoes a delicate buffing: this process consists in slightly abrading the leather surface, obtaining a fine velvety effect. The addition of grease gives it a soft and silky appearance, with chiaroscuro giving it a certain ever-changing movement. Each one is unique.
- Greased nubuck calf leather
- Plain with stitching Anvil
- Calf leather
- Lining color
- Anvil rubber
- Anvil rubber
- Free and fast shipping on all the orders above $100 in the USA, Canada, Norway and Switzerland. Delivery in 3-5 working days.
- Returns are free from the USA, Canada, Norway and Switzerland within 30 days from the date of purchase. Products must be returned in original and undamaged conditions. We reserve the right to refuse any returns for items that don't meet our standards.
- Sales taxes are already excluded from the price. No import or custom duties will have to be paid by USA customers at delivery (below $800). You’ll be able to see all further details at check-out.
It's always the right size
It's easy to find your size with our guide.
And, if you get into trouble,
shipping and returns are free in the USA,
Canada, Norway and Switzerland
Find your size ›